|Who are we? - Management structure|
The MGA is the overall decisive body of the Consortium. At annual meetings, it gives scientific advice to the Steering Committee on the most important issues of the project. The MGA is responsible for all major formal decisions regarding project strategy, amendments to the Description of Work, amendments to the Consortium Agreement, decision and allocation of the budget in accordance with the contract, and any change to the Consortium.
The MGA is acting upon proposal from the Executive Board and decide on the following issues:
- any major change in the scientific plans
- any major budget reallocation between partners
- any alteration of the Consortium Agreement
- the acceptance of new Contractors as well as any exclusion of Contractors
- any premature completion or termination of the project